Mark J. Hinrichs, MD
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Chief of Service
Rehabilitation Medicine, Grady Hospital
- BS, University of Nebraska, 1985
- MD, University of Nebraska, 1989
- Internal Medicine Residency, Temple University, 1992
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency, University of Missouri, 1995
- Launched and, for 13 years, medically directed a 34-bed CARF accredited rehab unit associated with a Level 2 trauma center.
- Specialized in rehab of medically complex patients with annual outcomes in the upper quartile to decile of units nationwide.
- Voted by peers as one of the best physiatrists in Colorado Springs (Style Magazine, July 2011 and September 2012).
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation