Natasha Bhatia, MD
Emory University Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- BS, Georgetown University , 2013
- MD, University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston , 2017
- Internship, University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston , 2018
Hometown: Houston, Texas
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Global health, public health
- Fellowship (possibly Pediatrics, SCI, or BI)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Linville, C. Bhatia, N. Thakur, R. Verduzco-Gutierrez, M. (2016) PM&R Consults Impact Disposition for Traumatic Brain Injury Patients with a Prolonged Stay in the Shock Trauma Intensive Care Unit: a Retrospective Study. Poster at AAPM&R 2017 Annual Assembly.
- Bhatia, N. (2015) A needs assessment of patients screened at an outreach vision clinic in Chennai, India. Poster presentation at the Houston Global Health Collaborative Impact 2015 Conference.