Yogita Tailor, DO
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Atlanta VA Medical Center
Quality Improvement Director
Emory Wound & Hyperbarics at Midtown
- BS, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2005
- DO, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, 2009
- Emory Residency Teacher of the Year Award, 2015
- Felsenthal Resident Excellence Award, 2013
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2009
- MARC U STAR Scholar, 2003-present
- Meyerhoff Scholar, 2001-present
- Phi Beta Kappa Society, 2001
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Tailor YI, Suskauer SJ, Sepeta LN, Ewen JB, Dematt EJ, Trovato MK, Salorio CF, Slomine BS. Functional status of children with encephalitis in an inpatient rehabilitation setting: a case series. Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, 2013.
Zhou, J., McAllen, K., Tailor, Y. and Summers, M.F. High Affinity Nucleocapsid Protein Binding to the μΨ RNA Packaging Signal of Rous Sarcoma Virus. Journal of Molecular Biology, 2005.