Elisabeth Preston-Hsu, MD, MPH
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
- BA, Knox College, 1994
- MPH, Emory University, 1997
- MD, Rush Medical College, 2006
- Knox College Honors, 1994
- Illinois Beta-Delta Pi Beta Phi Outstanding Senior Scholastic Improvement, 1994
- Illinois Beta-Delta Pi Beta Phi Outstanding Junior Award, 1993
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- California Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Illinois Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Armstrong L, Preston EJ, Reichert M, Phillips DL, Nisenbaum R, Todd NW, Jacobs IN, Inglis AF, Manning SC, Reeves WC. Incidence and Prevalence of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis among Children in Atlanta and Seattle. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2000 Jul; 31(1): 107-109.
- Preston RL, McQuade B, McCaw R, Cancel S, Preston EJD, Sommerville D, Preston BRD. Racemization of amino acids by mammalian tissues. The Bulletin: Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory 1998; 37: 80-82.
- Preston-Hsu, EJD, Ganesh SP, Ihm JM. Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Neuropathy: An Interesting Presentation. Submitted to the Association of Academic Physiatrists Annual Meeting, April 6-10, 2010.
- Hsu CH, Preston-Hsu EJD, Morrison J, Hahn EC. Molecular Characterization of Re-Emerging Pseudorabies Virus. American Society Virology Conference, University of California—Davis, 2003 July 14-18.
- Preston RL, Preston EJD, Simokat KA, Lu S. The physiology of D-amino acids in marine organisms. Amino Acids 1993; 5(3).