Amarish Kapasi, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Atlanta VA Medical Center
- MB, MS, LTM Medical College - Bombay
- MS, LTM Medical College - Bombay
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Medicine
- Kapasi, MD; J. Gipson, RN; R. Goyel, MD; C. Cruise, MD. (2002). Prevention of falls in the elderly population. (Manuscript in preparation).
- Kapasi, MD; P. Bhat; P. Singhal, MD. (1998). Tubular cell and HIV-1 gp 120 interaction products promote migration of monocytes. Inflammation. 22(2):137-144.
- A. Kapasi, MD; N. Franki, MS; N. Gibbons, MS; J. Mattana, MD; J. Wagner, MD; P. Singhal, MD. (1997). HIV-1 gp120 induced mesangial cell apoptosis is mediated through TNF-α. Annual meeting of Am. Soc. Of Nephrology. J. Am. Soc. Nephrology. JASN 8:499A (Abstract A2317).
- P. Singhal, MD;N. Franki, MS; A. Kapasi, MD; J. Mattana, MD; J. Wagner, MD. (1997). Morphine amplifies cocaine induced renal cortical mRNA expression of tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinase. J. Am. Soc. Nephrology. JASN 8:528A (Abstract A2454).
- G. Ding, MD, PhD; V. Sanwal, MD; A. Kapasi, MD; J. Mattana, MD; J. Wagner, MD; P. Singhal, MD. (1997). TGF-β promotes mesangial cell apoptosis. JASN 8:421A. (Abstract A1951).
- A. Kapasi, MD; J. Gipson, RN; R. Goyel, MD; C. Cruise, MD. (October 2001). Prevention of falls in the elderly population. Presented at the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Annual Meeting at Tucson, AZ.
- A. Kapasi, MD; R. Kuchment, MD; C. Cruise, MD. (September 2001). Sore Throat and Difficulty swallowing as the presenting symptoms of displacement of the bone graft statuspost C4 Vertebroplasty: a case report. Accepted for the AAPMR annual meeting at New Orleans, LA.
- A. Kapasi, MD; I. Kriseman, MD; M. Ray, MD; H. Pineda, MD. (November 2000). Survey-cardiologist’s opinion about cardiac rehabilitation. Presented at AAPMR annual meeting at San Francisco, CA.