Doris Armour, MD, MBA, FACP
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Wound and Hyperbaric Medicine Center, Emory University Hospital at Midtown
- BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1980
- MD, St. Louis University, 1985
- Internship, MacNeal Hospital, 1986
- Residency, MacNeal Hospital/Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, 1988
- MBA, Northwestern University, 1996
Dr. Armour is a physician executive with 25 years experience in primary care, outpatient and inpatient responsibilities. She has a strong knowledge of internal medicine with several years of occupational medicine, rehabilitation medicine, hyperbaric medicine and wound care experience. Management responsibilities have included coordinating staffing and other resource utilization for clinical areas, grant administration, assessing preparedness for entering managed care and other payor contracts, facilitating and maintaining institutional relationships and development of satellite facilities.
- American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians Executives
- National Medical Association
- Armour D., Lin JL. Rehabilitation of the Orthopedic Surgical Patient, Principles and Practice of Hospital Medicine, McGraw Hill Medical, 2012
- Lin JL, Armour D. Selected Medical Management of Elderly Rehabilitative Patients. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2004; 85 (Suppl 3): S76-82.